Friday, November 6, 2009

Utah State - I miss Tiann and Bekkah!!

Utah State University really seems like an incredible school. I had so much fun visiting Tiann Post and Rebekkah up there. They are both my friends from China. We always had so much fun together in China and I missed them a lot when we all got home. Tiann is from Idaho so it is nice to be able to see her every once in a while. She is definitely one of my very best friends.
We all went to a Jello slide!! I had never done anything like that before. We were so sticky and gross afterwards but it was so worth it. I really love fun creative ideas like that. The environment in Logan kinda reminded me a little bit of Rexburg. I will always love BYU-Idaho the best though. :)
We had to clean up after the sticky Jello slide! It was sooooo hard fitting five girls in one abnormally small shower! lol We had fun, but I am thankful I don't have to do that all the time. 
Shi Bi taught us how to make dumplings and homemade noodles!! I love Chinese food so much. It was fun trying to speak to him cause he had barely gotten to America from China a few weeks earlier.
We even got to go to these really nice hot springs up near bear lake where Tiann is from! I love these girls so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment