Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spinner Boy is LOVing Life!

Spencer LOVES our swing outside! I got to take him out there a lot during the summer time but it is way to cold now. We do a lot of indoor activities instead. :) He is so cute!! The yellow shirt he's wearing above is the one I got him from China. He looks so good in it, huh? 


He was curious enough to help me with the dishes one day. This was such a fun activity with him!! He loves water and he thought the sponge was really interesting. haha :)

This was the day he finally made the connection what the camera actually does. He would always get so mad at me every time I pulled it out. One day I showed him a picture of himself on the display screen from a few days earlier. You could tell by the interest in his face he made a small connection and when I showed him a few others he couldn't stop giggling. I had my mom snap this one really fast and Spencer practically ripped it out of our hands so he could see it. I am so happy he understands it now. Maybe it will start getting a little easier to take more pictures of him. :)
He likes everything to be just perfect. Right order, right placement, right objects... If you don't do it JUST right he'll be sure to make you do it again. haha

We've recently gotten him to engage in these older toys in our game closet from a long time ago. I think they were Sierra's toys at one point but he is loving them so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment